Masks are recommended for everyone at this time, regardless of vaccination status.
sacred embodiment is open in compliance with all recommended and required safety protocols from all applicable parties, including the CDC, WHO, CDPHE, DORA, and ABMP.
- Please arrive on time, not early, to your appointment, as I will be thoroughly disinfecting and ventilating the space between clients.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, a properly fitted mask must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times by the client and the therapist. Please secure your mask before entry. Bandanas are not permitted. If you are fully vaccinated, you have the option of whether or not we both wear masks.
- Venmo is the preferred method for payments and tips at this time. I also take cash or checks. I do not take cards.
- Please print and fill out forms ahead of time if you can, otherwise paper copies will be available when you arrive.
- Please be recently showered and wear clean clothes to your appointment.
- There is a sink inside of my massage space for you to wash your hands. Hand sanitizer is also provided.
- Please take your temperature prior to your appointment if you can, and cancel your appointment if it is over 100°F.
Revised Cancellation Policy
Cancellation fees are waived if you are feeling at all unwell, exhibiting any cold, flu or COVID related symptoms, or suspect that you have been in contact with someone who may be sick. Please do not hesitate to cancel your appointment, and let me know as soon as possible at 912-856-6307.