sacred embodiment is open in compliance with all recommended and required safety protocols from all applicable parties, including the CDC, WHO, CDPHE, DORA, and ABMP.
- Please arrive on time, not early, to your appointment, as I will be thoroughly disinfecting and ventilating the space between clients.
- If you have not received a Covid-19 vaccine or will be partially vaccinated at the time of your appointment, properly fitted masks must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times by the client and the therapist. Please secure your mask before entry. Bandanas are not permitted. A pillowcase will be provided over the face cradle as your mask in the face down position, to allow for greater ease of breathing.
- If you are fully vaccinated -at least two weeks have passed since receiving your final vaccine- you may choose whether or not to wear a mask for your session. I am fully vaccinated and will happily wear a mask during your session if that is your preference. (Please note that this policy is subject to change if it becomes evident that a return to masking is necessary for our collective wellbeing.)
- Venmo is the preferred method for payments and tips at this time. I also take cash or checks. I do not take cards.
- Please print and fill out forms ahead of time if you can, otherwise paper copies will be available when you arrive.
- Please be recently showered and wear clean clothes to your appointment.
- There is a sink inside of my massage space for you to wash your hands. Hand sanitizer is also provided.
- Please take your temperature prior to your appointment if you can, and cancel your appointment if it is over 100°F.
Revised Cancellation Policy
Cancellation fees are waived if you are feeling at all unwell, exhibiting any cold, flu or COVID related symptoms, or suspect that you have been in contact with someone who may be sick. Please do not hesitate to cancel your appointment, and let me know as soon as possible at 912-856-6307.